HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is a black-white laser printer, planned for little to medium-sized workplaces. Thanks to its high capability of 28 pages per minute (ISO) and also a paper capacity of 250 sheets, this printer is suitable for huge printing work. In addition, the printer utilizes a toner, which is a lot more inexpensive and also calls for fewer replacements compared to ink cartridges.
Inside out, the controls are Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS) for promoting one-touch cordless connectivity, Interest LED (which flashes when there is an error), Prepared LED, Materials LED (which informs you when printer toner is reduced), Resume (continue the current print job), and also Terminate. A lot more considerable controls, configuration alternatives, consumables keeping track of, status as well as use records, and so on are offered via the M118dw’s integrated internet site, which is a typical feature among business-oriented printers, specifically laser designs.
The M118dw’s criterion, as well as mobile connection alternatives, are fairly versatile, yet the enhancement of HP’s Smart App, as well as its Smart Tasks predetermined workflow profiles, help raise benefit and also efficiency better. The standard user interfaces are Ethernet, dual-band Wi-Fi, and also USB 2.0. Mobile connectivity options consist of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, as well as HP ePrint. Smart Tasks are essentially workflow accounts, or presets, for carrying out repetitive tasks, such as printing from a cloud site or, in this instance, scanning documents with your smart device and sending them to your printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Features:
- Uncompromising quality – Produce consistently high-quality prints with the HP LaserJet Pro M118dw wireless laser printer, HP’s best-value printer for automatic 2-sided printing
- Speed through tasks – Stay productive with a 250-sheet input tray and print speeds of up to 30 pages a minute from this monochrome laser printer
- Stay connected when it matters most – Print from Dropbox and Google Drive with the highly-rated HP Smart app for easy printing from your mobile device, or HP Voice-activated printing
- makes it easy to connect your virtual assistant to your HP printer
- Easily print with or without wires – Print from anywhere in the office, and access and share resources on a network with this duplex printer’s built-in wireless functionality
- Print with or without a network – Connect your smartphone directly to your wireless laser printer for easy mobile printing via built-in Wi-Fi Direct, or use Ethernet for wired networking
See Also: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29w Driver Download
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iPhone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall the software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterwards click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the LaserJet Pro M118dw printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
LaserJet Pro M118dw Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.