HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HP LaserJet Pro line has always tended to focus on the enterprise market, offering high-speed workgroup printers for large enterprises. However, its new M130 line represents a slight change in direction, targeting homeowners or small offices with up to five people sharing the printer. Installation is very easy because the toner cartridge and separate drum are already inserted into the printer. The M130nw comes with a “starter” cartridge with enough toner for 700 pages, although replacement HP cartridges have a superior yield of 1,600 pages. That works out to 3.5p per page, which is on the higher end of average, but not too bad.
The installer provided on the disc automatically detects your Wi-Fi network. It gives you the option to join an existing network, create a direct Wi-Fi link between the printer and your computer, or opt for connections. USB or wired Ethernet. It’s not the fanciest printer we’ve come across, but it’s relatively compact for a multifunction laser printer, measuring just 398mm wide, 482mm high, and 388mm deep. The 150-sheet input tray at the base of the printer projects another 105mm in front of the printer, as does the 100-sheet output tray just below the flatbed scanner, but the M130nw still fits comfortably on a desk.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Features:
- Main functions of the HP M130nw laser printer: monochrome print, scanner, copier, wireless printing, LCD, Ethernet network connectivity, and more.
- The newer HP M130nw has ten percentage faster print speed plus improved mobile printing experience.
- Prints up to 23 pages per minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets, duty cycle up to 1,500 pages per month.Copy resolution:600 x 400 dpi.
- Mobile printing: Use the HP Smart app to quickly set up your printer, scan business documents with your mobile camera, and print through online services like Google Drive or Dropbox.
- The print also using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, or Wi-Fi Direct printing.
Print quality is excellent, producing the smooth and detailed text you expect from a laser printer. It’s fast too, creating 20 pages per minute (ppm) in our print tests, which nearly matches HP’s reported 22 ppm, though the paper feed mechanism can be a bit noisy when the printer is on running works at full speed. Graphics output is, of course, limited to monochrome. Still, the 600 dpi color scanner will allow you to import photos and other color documents as needed, and OCR software is also provided for scanning text documents.
See Also: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M128 Drivers Manual
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iphone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterward click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Make sure the printer is linked and also appropriately established. Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.
Incoming search terms:
- How to connect printer to my computer using wifi
- laserjet pro mfp m130nw wifi password