HP Officejet 8040 Drivers Manual, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Scanner, Printer Install, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Os, Linux – The HP Officejet 8040 with Cool Wireless Color e-All-In-One Inkjet Printer supplies a cloud-based service that safeguards data and includes an exterior hard disk with 1TB physical storage space. Cool lets customers conveniently arrange details from checked invoices, business cards, and records, besides, to quickly export data to programs like Microsoft Excel, TurboTax, and Quicken. Furthermore, the Officejet 8040 features an all-in-one device, capable of printing, scanning, duplicating and faxing.
Inkjet printing is done at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and also with papers as much as 8.5 x 14″ in size. A draft setting likewise makes it possible for print rates as quick as 22 ppm in black or 21 ppm in the shade. Indeterminate printing is feasible at as much as 8.5 x 11″ also. And also if you intend to save paper, automatic duplex printing is available. Scanning and copying are possible through an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and Automatic Paper Feeder. The 8040 functions an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for comprehensive photos. Control the setups and view sneak peeks through the 3.5″ colour LCD touchscreen on the front panel. The unit has USB 2.0, Ethernet and also Wi-Fi with NFC connection choices.
HP Officejet 8040 Features:
- Main functions of this HP colour inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, colour touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Laser quality text and brilliant colour for all your documents and projects
- Scan and send digital files directly to the email
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 62 ink cartridges to print
- up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges.
- Manage jobs directly at the all in one printer, using the 3.5″ colour touchscreen.
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Print files with dynamic, expert shade and a sharp, laser-quality message– perfect for any occasion. Promptly copy, scan, and also fax multipage files hands-free with the 25-page automated paper feeder. Publish 4×6 and 5×7-inch pictures from your mobile device without switching over the paper using the separate photo paper tray. Begin printing swiftly with a straightforward setup from your smartphone, tablet computer, COMPUTER, and HP Smart app. Quickly attach to your network and also the Web, wirelessly or using the Ethernet port. Wind via tasks as well as complete more: Publish, scan, duplicate and fax making use of the 3.5-inch touchscreen as well as 25-page ADF. Get lab-quality photos without switching paper. The separate image paper tray stands up to 15 sheets of 4×6 or 5×7-inch picture paper.
HP Officejet 8040 Drivers Manual, Scanner, Wireless Setup, Software
HP Officejet 8040 Driver Compatibility
Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9(Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.12 (Mac Os Sierra), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave), Mac OS 10.15, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit), Linux Ubuntu: 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04 / Debian: 6.0, 7.0 / Fedora: 17, 18, 19, 20 / OpenSUSE: 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.
How To Install and Setup HP Officejet 8040 Drivers
- Connect into a source of power, turn on the Printer
- The Printer is activated as well as in a prepared state.
- Get a USB cable less than 3 m (9 feet 10 in) in size.
- Allow’s determine your product to get started web page display screens, click Printer, kind your printer model number, and after that, click Submit.
- The software program results from a web page for your Printer present with the default operating system picked.
- If you need to alter the os, click Change, select your variation, and after that, click Adjustment.
- Under the Driver heading, click Download and install for the full software package, or click standard drivers for other driver alternatives.
- When triggered by the installer to select a printer link alternative, pick USB to proceed with and also finish the setup.
- Loads of paper right into the input tray
- Relying on the Printer type lots a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and also push till the paper quits. Delicately slide in the paper size overviews till they lightly remainder against the edges of the paper.
- Try to publish, check, or fax, relying on your printer performance.
- For Mobile phone (iPhone & Android), You can Additionally Download and install as well as set up the HP Smart application.
How To Uninstall HP Officejet 8040 Drivers
- Some HP software application elements could have mounted inaccurately, even if the printer arrangement failed. Get rid of as well as re-install the software program to clear any type of possible issues.
- If the printer you intend to uninstall software program for is attached to your computer system with a USB cord, separate the cable television.
- On your computer system, select Beginning, Setup, and then Applications.
- In Windows, search for and also open Control Panel.
- Under Programs or Programs and also Functions, click Uninstall a program to open up the listing of installed programs.
- Click the HP printer name to open the uninstall verification home window, and afterwards click Yes to finish the software program elimination.
- If motivated, pick Yes to verify getting rid of the software application.
- Comply with any kind of on-screen motivates us to remove the software program.
- You can additionally get rid of any kind of solution plugins that were set up with your printer chauffeur.
- See to it the printer is switched on, cartridges are set up, and also, the plain paper is generally filled tray.
- Comply with the instructions to download and mount the vehicle driver or application. Throughout the setup, select HP Smart or the full software application choice to obtain one of the most out of your HP printer, and then comply with the actions to set up the printer connection.
- Attempt to print.
How to use and Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download place on your computer system.
- When HP Publish as well as Check Medical professional is open, click Beginning, and then select your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on as well as click Retry.
- If there is link trouble, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending upon the trouble, click either Fix Printing or Repair Scanning.
- HP Print and also Scan Physician faster way is set up on your desktop computer.
HP Officejet 8040 Drivers Wireless Setup
- Connect the OfficeJet 8040 printer to your network using the HP wifi setup wizard (for printers with a touchscreen control panel), WPS (if sustained by your router), or the HP Smart software program.
NOTE: You can not attach to a printer over limited visitor networks, such as those in numerous hotels as well as a dormitory. Instead, link directly to the printer’s wifi Direct link, if readily available.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard menu to establish a wireless link between your printer as well as network.
- From the house display of your printer control board, touch the Wireless symbol.
- Touch the Setup symbol.
- Touch Restore Network Defaults or Recover Network Setups, and then touch Yes to verify your choice.
- After the default network settings are recovered, touch the back arrowhead, touch Wireless Settings, and after that, move to Wireless Configuration Wizard.
- The printer looks for offered networks.
- Touch the name of your wireless network.
- If your WIreless network does not present in the checklist of wireless networks, touch Get in New Network Name, and after that type the name of your cordless system.
NOTE: Type the exact network name, consisting of any capital as well as a low case letter.
- Type your network security password (WEP or WPA trick), and then you can touch “Done”.
- If you do not know your network/wireless password, go to Locate Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
- When the printer is connected, Wireless heaven light (or Wireless icon on the menu) quits blinking and also continues to be on.
- If the printer stops working to link, remain to the following step.
OfficeJet 8040 Sending and Receiving Fax
- You can find out just how to fax from a fax-enabled HP printer by complying with the steps below.
- Make sure the printer is linked and also appropriately established. Discover how to check the fax machine by adhering to the steps within the Examining the HP Fax Machine paper.
- Lots of the sheets you are planning to fax right into the input tray as well as adjust the width overviews to make sure that they rest against the sides of the paper. The printer needs to indicate
- whether the published bottom of the web page(s) ought to face up or down.
- For multifunction HP printers, there might be an alternative to choose Fax. Total this action before carrying on.
- If needed, modify the fax setups. This action is optional.
- Dial the fax number you intend to send the Fax to. Be sure to include any type of dial codes as well as extensions needed to course the call correctly.
- Press Beginning, Send Out, Go, or a beginning fax-equivalent switch.